We saw the giraffes, elephants, ostriches, and the lions. The emus were "unavailable" - maybe they had a spa day or just had the day off? Bree had a good time, even without the emus. (But they are a big hit with her when they are available for viewing.)
Since my phone's camera takes decent outdoor pictures, here are some pictures of Bree on a bench near the butterfly garden.

It's very hard for me to get a picture where Bree looks at me. She doesn't like getting her picture taken by me. Maybe because I take too many? Not sure why this is, but I did manage to get one of her looking in my direction, if not at me.
I know now to save the fountains for last. For a very good reason.
This is Bree playing in the fountain:
This is Bree screaming because she's being put in the stoller. Because she's sopping wet.
And this is Bree screaming in her car seat, because I took off her sopping wet clothes before putting her in the car.

And she was asleep within 10 minutes. Another successful zoo outing!



No comments:
Post a Comment