Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blowing Bubbles

Bree has recently learned to blow bubbles. This happened on Sunday. Every day since then, we've had to have "bubble time" outside.



Bree wasn't content to let us show her how to blow bubbles, she wanted to figure it out herself. Even now, 9 times out of 10 she's holding the wand in front of her nose, trying to blow through the ring. Bless her heart, she keeps trying even though air isn't going through the right part!



Bree has difficulty handling both Beary and the bubbles, and this is really the only time that Beary has ever taken a back seat to something else.


As you might imagine, the more Bree tries to blow bubbles, the more bubbles she actually blows! She's really catching on to this and I was actually able to get an action shot of her bubbles right after she blew them. The look on her face is the same after every attempt, like "hey! where'd those bubbles come from!?"










In this next picture, you can see that her hair is actually growing, and that it's still very curly!






I love this next picture of Bree - she's having so much fun!



In this next picture, I'm sure I'm asking Bree some ridiculous question like, "are you ready to go in now?" Let's just say that I'm prepared to be on the receiving end of this look for the next 50 years or so!


No comments: