Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cold & Blustery

Last Saturday was nice & warm, and the next day it was cold & blustery. After getting some groceries, Bree & I played outside. Okay, she played, I was raking a big pile of leaves for her to play in. But of course because this is Bree, all she wanted was to play with the rake. Yeah, the one I was using.




Except Bree didn't want to rake the leaves in the yard - she wanted to rake the leaves in the driveway. Maybe she figured I had the lawn all taken care of, so she'd take care of the driveway and the cul de sac.


We had quite an impressive pile of leaves in the yard! She had fun tromping through it, and then putting it back together.



It was cold out, and I had minimal success at keeping her hat on. It was easier to put hats on her when she didn't realize that she could take them off by herself . . . . those days are LONG GONE.


We'll see what this weekend holds. The weather is still cold, but not as blustery. We definitely need to get her outside on the weekends, because it's been tough for her to get outside time during the week.



No comments: