Friday, May 29, 2009

Bree & The Birthday Card(s)

Birthday cards are an endless source of entertainment for Bree - especially those that play music or "talk." This started with a card that Leslie sent me last year that played "Pretty Woman." Bree will eventually destroy the card in her excitement to figure out where in the heck the people ARE and how did they get in the card?

This year, Bree made short work of a musical/talking card sent by Marilyn. I got one today from Kathy, and I made sure that I got it on video before Bree destroys it. So far, she's content to dance with it, but it is inevitable that she'll tear it apart. She can't help herself -her curiosity gets the better of her.

The music is "These Boots Were Made for Walking" - and it cracks me up when it gets to the part where Nancy Sinatra says, "Are you ready boots?" because Bree says "YEAH!" in response. Every. Single. Time.

Enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Fish Boys said...

How hilarious!!! I'm glad my card could provide that much entertainment. I'll also have to remember that for the future. Also glad to know she can't read yet :)