remember when you gave me these really cool awesome sun dresses? It was a looooong time ago.
I am FINALLY big enough to wear them! Yay! (Mommy shakes her head and says that only I can wear a 12-18 month sundress at 28 months old!)
It was really hot on Saturday here, so I got to wear my pretty sun dress. I love it because it has bananas, watermelons, pears and oranges on it. I can name them all, but I do have some trouble with saying "watermelon."
My new Dora sunglasses go great with my pretty pink dress. It was really hard for me to sit still on the front steps. But I did it because Mommy said that we were taking these pictures for you.
You see those sandals? My Mommy couldn't find one of them for a WHOLE WEEK but I knew where it was because I put it under my chair. I like to hide things. Mommy says that she's going to keep better track of my sandals from now on. I say, "let her try!"
If you could see my legs I'd show you all my boo boos. I have a lot and I like to show them to people. I also have a boo boo on my elbow, but sometimes I can't remember which elbow has the boo boo, but I'll show you both of them anyway.
Thank you again for the dresses. I'm happy that I can finally wear them! :)
Love,
Bree
No comments:
Post a Comment