Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goofing Off

We were goofing around tonight and I got some really great pictures of Bree!


This is the BEST picture I have ever taken of Bree. Look at that smile!




We were playing on the couch and goofing around.





Look at how she's coming at me! She was totally going to bite my nose off. Little cannibal!




I cut my own head off - the things I do to get a good shot of Bree . . . . :)





A goofy self-portrait!







It was hard to have my arm out to the side and get Bree in the center of the picture. Needless to say, I took a LOT of photos and was lucky to get this crop. :)




Whoa - that's not a forehead, that's a FIVEhead! (Ba dum dum!)








This is Bree's "cheese" face. See how she squints her eyes when she says "cheese!"





I was getting a sweet kiss from my sweet girl.



Aw, I cut off the top of her head in this shot - it could have been another great picture! There's always next time!



No comments: