Sunday, April 19, 2009

An End to the Picture Draught

Yay! I have a new camera.

Yesterday was a great day but we spent it doing yard work all morning, followed with a 3-hour nap in the afternoon. Then we ran some errands last night (to get the camera!)

Today was a very nice day as well. We played outside in the morning and the afternoon. So, a double round of pictures for you.


In this next picture you'll see that the bouncey house is partially deflated. I went to Lowe's to try to get the necessary attachments for the air compressor, but I didn't get the right stuff, so it stays partially deflated. Bree can still bounce on it - BUT only after it's closely inspected for bugs. She is convinced that certain leaves are "bugs" and I have to try to convince her that they're just leaves. If there are anything even remotely resembling bugs, she's outta there.

Spending so much time outside increases the likelihood of boo-boos. Today's tally (and it's only 6:30pm): two skinned knees, a skinned elbow, a scratched leg, and countless bumps to the head.
I've been miserable with allergies this weekend, so I took a nap with Bree today - 2 1/2 hours.


I mentioned earlier that we did yard work yesterday - and I let Bree play in the car while I mowed the front yard. I stupidly forgot to start the car and when we went out later, the battery was dead. Luckily for us, the neighbor was able to give us a jump.



Bree had a good time playing outside this weekend. I'm hoping that this week is nice so that they can spend some time outside at daycare. This girl has a LOT of energy to burn off!






No comments: