Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rough Day

We've had a rough day at Casa McHughes . . . Bree, being the daredevil that she is, outdid herself today. The marks around her eyes are actually carpet burns from tumbling down the steps. Luckily, I caught her as she was tumbling, so she never actually hit the bottom, but did scrape her eye on the way down.


The mark above the carpet burns is from her falling on to a toy. We've had a lot of tears around here today, a lot of frustration, and a lot of runny noses and coughing. (Those last two were from me - Bree seems to be feeling better.) Now if only I could get rid of all this pressure in my head . . . I'd be feeling better, too!



I can only hope that the worst of the marks & bruises have faded by the time I take Bree to daycare on Monday morning. I mean, they witness her daredevilish ways every day, but somehow they manage to keep her from making a mess of her face - unlike her mother!


Let's hope that tomorrow goes better for both of us.

No comments: