I am often given a script to follow. Tonight, Bree yelled from her room, "Mommy, you say, 'Here comes a pretty princess!'"
So, I complied and said, "here comes a pretty princess!" And this is who/what came out to greet me.
Notice how in this next picture she's holding on to Sly's collar - that dog will be sainted upon his passing because Bree has not been the best friend to him lately. I'm forever telling her to let him go. He tolerates it fairly well, but it drives me crazy to see her grab his collar like that.

Because it has been so cold here, and then so rainy, Bree hasn't been able to play outside as much as she'd like (or I'd like). I really really really need the weather to get better so that Bree can burn off some of this energy by playing outside. There is no guarantee that she'd be keeping her clothes on, but when she's worn out I get less of an argument about putting them back on.
Keep your fingers crossed for warmer weather to come our way soon!
1 comment:
This post made me laugh out loud... i LOVE it... and can guarantee at least one of these three pictures will 'haunt' her throughout her lifetime :) LOVE IT!
Post a Comment