Of course they wanted to do it over and over and over again. Andi & I were the one who had to haul two innertubes up the stairs - the girls' and ours. I'm going to be sore tomorrow! But it was worth it - the girls had a blast. I'm still surprised that Bree loved it so much - that slide was fast.
Anyway, we got home and Bree wanted to play outside. I hear "Look at me, Mommy!" and when I look outside, I see my girl running around naked!
I couldn't figure out why she had shucked her clothes off to run around naked, but there is a history of this happening in the family. *coughherdaddycough*

As it turns out, Bree got herself wet in the process of, uh, well, I'm not sure what she was pretending to do, but she was mopping the deck with her bearies.

I was surprised that Bree got her bearies wet, because I've been trying to get them into their "special bath" for a few days now. (They smelled pretty bad.) So once Bree got them all wet, it was pretty much a done deal that they were going to go into the wash today. I considered this a win for my side, actually. I would have preferred for her to keep her clothes on, but I guess sometimes a girl's gotta be free.

Luckily, it's a beautiful day here so it was as good a day as any to be running around the backyard naked. Although I did talk her into putting her underwear on at least.
As it turns out, Bree got herself wet in the process of, uh, well, I'm not sure what she was pretending to do, but she was mopping the deck with her bearies.
I was surprised that Bree got her bearies wet, because I've been trying to get them into their "special bath" for a few days now. (They smelled pretty bad.) So once Bree got them all wet, it was pretty much a done deal that they were going to go into the wash today. I considered this a win for my side, actually. I would have preferred for her to keep her clothes on, but I guess sometimes a girl's gotta be free.
Luckily, it's a beautiful day here so it was as good a day as any to be running around the backyard naked. Although I did talk her into putting her underwear on at least.
1 comment:
Oh Kelly. Too funny!
Post a Comment