Sunday, April 25, 2010

Um, Well, Yeah, You Can Still Play With That, Sure!

If I had a dollar for every time I've reminded Bree to put her toys where Sly couldn't reach them, I'd be a very rich woman.

Exhibit A: a My Little Pony bitten clean in half. Unfortunately, Sly has a fondness for eating, well, anything of Bree's. Our backyard is littered with confetti poop - bits of pink & purple plastic are everywhere. And then there was the time he ate her blue & green crayons . . . . . now I can look forward to a repeat of the front end of Rainbow Dash.




Bree had two of this particular My Little Pony - so here's what the pony used to look like:



Bree shook off her disappointment and asked me, "Mommy, do I have to put it in the garbage?" I told her, "Well, it's your toy. If you want to keep it, you can."

The next thing I know, I hear Bree playing with her My Little Ponies: "Mommy, Mommy, where's my head? Have you seen my head?"

Are you laughing as hard as I was?

No comments: