Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thanks, Sophiekat! :)

I purchased a bunch of clothes on line from someone (Sophiekat) who was clearing out their entire 2T collection. I said that I'd take everything she had. 2nd best purchase I ever made. (The best purchase I ever made was the hand truck from Home Depot in my 20s. I have moved TONS of stuff that would have been way beyond my capabilities had I not had the handtruck. It's also been loaned out for many a move. For the $30 I spent on it, I am still getting my money's worth, over 15 years later.)

But back to Sophiekat! And the amazing 2T collection! When we opened the box, Bree pulled out this vest and immediately had to wear it.


Beary had to wear the other vest, and I did my best to get a good picture of Bree & Beary in their new vests.

As with all kids, the box ends up providing hours of entertainment.


As further proof that I take terrible pictures of Bree, she was just sitting in her chair, watching Dora. She looks like she's been up for 72 hours straight on a diet of nothing but booze & cigarettes. HOW do I take such bad pictures of her? (And just for the record, her diet for the past 72 hours consisted of chocolate milk, apple juice, mac & cheese, gold fish crackers and other assorted foods appropriate for a 2 year old.)


You'll also notice in the above picture the pink shoes with the pink ribbons on them. Bree declared these her "tappy" shoes and proceeded to dance around the house. Which, of course, I had to try to capture on video for your viewing pleasure.
I present, Bree and her tappy shoes:


Sophiekat, thanks so much for letting me know that you were looking to find a new home for the clothes - I appreciate it and love everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No sound? I was hoping to hear the tappity tap tap. I'd offer some of our clothes.. but I'm not sure how much pink we have.