Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bree & Uncle Shaun

I have a picture of my brother and I in my living room at home. Bree knows this is "Unca Shaw" but I am not sure that she understands the brother/sister relationship. I tried to use the daycare provide's children as an example - but trying to compare her Uncle Shaun and her mommy to a 4 1/2 year old girl and a 3 year old boy just wasn't helping her connect the dots.



What she does understand is that her Uncle Shaun will do just about anything for her. Plus, he and Pam give her really really really cool gifts. While we were in Michigan, we of course went to Uncle Shaun's house for a visit.





Uncle Shaun and Pam have fish. Big fish. So big, in fact, that Bree declared that one of them was a shark. Although we tried, she could not be convinced that it was not really a shark. (Didn't even look like one, to be honest.)




Bree had fun playing with all of Buddy's toys (Buddy is the dog) - she was trying to get Uncle Shaun and Mommy to play fetch. I wasn't touching that slobbery tennis ball for anything, but Uncle Shaun was game.



We need to get Uncle Shaun & Pam to our area so "Unca Shaw" and Bree can play together more often. :)




















No comments: