I snuck these pictures off my Mom's camera before she packed it away. The first picture is of Bree in my shoes. What made this funny is that she insisted that those were her daddy's shoes. Even though she saw me wearing them earlier, nothing could convince her that those weren't her daddy's shoes. And of course, Dora is on in the background. Always Dora.
The tv is new, though. The sound went out in the other tv. I found a place that will come to the house to evaluate it, but I'm not ready to have that happen just yet. In the meantime, we will enjoy this wonderful gift from Grandma & Papa.
In the next picture, my Mom got this picture of Bree watching a video (Dora, naturally) on the portable DVD player. Beary on her head, paci in her mouth, and Violet watching from the sidelines - life doesn't get much better for Bree than that. What would have made it perfect was a suppy cup of chocolate milk.
The next picture was taken at Lowe's, of all places. We bought a screen door for the new sliding patio door that Scott put in a few months ago. Bree was helping me carry the screen door through the store.
We have a lot of fun when Grandma visits. Bree is already talking about when Grandma comes back, she'll come with her car and Papa. At least I think now Bree is starting to understand that when we take Grandma to the airport, it doesn't mean that she's on an airplane until the next time we see her. I think she understands better that Grandma goes to her house. Well, we'll see, anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment