In the first picture, she appears to just be relaxing in the pool. BUT, upon a closer look, you'll see just how much grass is in the pool. This is because Bree has figured out that she can jump in and out whenever she wants. This leads to tracking a lot of mud & grass back into the pool.
But, it's entertaining enough for her to let me mow the majority of the backyard uninterrupted.

Bree is fascinated by the hose. She's not too keen on having water fall down directly on her head (i.e. a shower) but she loves to play with the water. Until I turn it off - at which time she tries every Jedi mind trick she can think of to make the water come back out of the hose.
We have a few simple rules that are to be followed when in the pool: no throwing toys at Mama, no throwing rocks in the pool, and no going potty in the pool. Inevitably, her pool time is cut short by committing one or more of these transgressions. So I knew if I wanted a picture with no yelling and no tears, I'd better get it in the first 60 seconds of being in the pool!
In the grand scheme of things, drinking icky pool water ranks pretty low. But I did take this picture specifically to show her when she's older that she did some disgusting things when she was a baby.
As evidenced by the droopy drawers, our weight gain plan has yet to gain momentum. Truth be told, though, while this bathing suit is for an 18 month old, and she's really only wearing 12 month clothes right now. Although she does have a cute Harley-Davidson onsie that's 3-6 months sized, and she wore it on Saturday. I wish I were kidding, but I'm not.




No comments:
Post a Comment