Friday, May 16, 2008

Kansas City - Post #4 - Mischief Maker

I think I mentioned in an earlier post, Bree got herself into trouble by playing with the blinds and the curtains in her Great Grandma's living room. I tried to raise the blinds over her head, and move the curtains out of the way. It worked some of the time, but not all of the time.

In this series of photos, Bree was being chastized for playing with the lamp cord, which she knew she wasn't supposed to do. She looks really contrite, doesn't she?

Cord? What cord? Me? No way, Mommy!

See? I'm minding my own business, putting my sticky hands all over Great Grandma's window! And licking it too! Mmmmmm!

Again, you keep referring to this "cord." I know nothing about this "cord" business.

Okay, *maybe* I did touch the cord. But just once. Maybe twice.

I may or may not try to touch that cord as soon as you turn around, Mommy. You know, just because I can.

No comments: