Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Incident Reports

It's a rare week at daycare where we don't have any Incident Reports. An Incident Report is just that - a sheet that has to be signed by the parent to acknowledge that they've been informed of an incident involving their child. The incident can involve only my child (as in when she fell off the baby doll bed and crashed into the play kitchen) or the incident can involve Bree and another child (as in today).




Bree got bit today by another child - not the first time, likely not the last. But this one left a BIG mark. So big that I felt the need to document it. I can see the upper row of teeth and the lower row of teeth. Thank goodness it didn't break the skin, but this is yet another bruise for her. And if you're wondering how it happened - all the toddlers were outside, and Bree & another child were "going for the same toy." My thought is that Bree got there first, as she was the one that got bit.







The second incident report happened right after this last picture was taken. Bree started chattering, so I flipped the camera setting to "film." If you can hear me laughing, it's becasue at the end, Bree tooted, and a little bit more than just gas came out, if you get my meaning. So I had to set down the camera and do a little clean up.





I hope this works - it's my first attempt at uploading a video. If the internet goes down, you know I've broken it.


We're off to Kansas City tomorrow for a family shindig. I'll try to take lots of pictures, as there will be babies there who are likely to be smaller than Bree! Maybe. We'll see.


Okay, I'm off to pack. Keep me in your thoughts as I navigate THREE airports with Bree. Oh, there will be stories to tell, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This appears to be a very deeply thought out discussion about her hands.