Bree: "Mommy, you know what I don't like?"
Me: "Bad guys!" (We've talked about this one before.)
Bree: "Yeah! And what's the next thing after that that I don't like?"
Me: "More bad guys?"
Bree: "No! Nights."
Me: "Nights? Like, nighttime? When it's dark out?"
Bree: "No - knights. Like from Shrek!"
Me: "Oh, okay. But not all knights hunt down fairytale characters." (As long as we're headed down this road, might as well go all the way, right?)
Bree: "I don't like knights. And then you know what I don't like after that?"
Me: "I have no idea."
Bree: "Bad queens."
Me: "Ah. Okay. So, no bad guys, knights or bad queens. Got it."
Bree: "Yeah, no bad guys, knights or bad queens. All bad."
There you have it. Take note. :)
1 comment:
Thank you for the warning. Knights seem to be fairly popular in our house so best not to mention it next time we get together. ;-)
Post a Comment