The last time we had pictures taken, I wasn't looking forward to going back. They had, however, given me a 50% coupon for the next visit, thereby guaranteeing a return visit. Since we just had pictures taken in October/November, there wasn't going to be a huge change in how Bree looked.

So I figured I'd make this trip to the photo studio all about fun. I brought her dress up clothes and her dolls, thinking that Bree would stay engaged longer if she was having fun. This worked surprisingly well!


I'm not thrilled with how I look - I wish I had taken the time to comb my hair and take more care with my appearance - this is a result of poor planning. Or rather, planning it all for Bree and just thinking that everything would magically work out for me. There aren't a lot of pictures of me & Bree - and the last time we all had pictures together was in Michigan when Bree was baptized. (October 2007) So at least Bree will now have some pictures of both of us from when she was little.

In this next picture, Bree is putting a spell on me. Probably turning me into a Mommy who buys everything that her little Princess heart desires. :)
This last picture is my favorite. It's such a genuine smile from Bree - you can tell that she is just so happy in the moment. At age 4, she wants to be a Princess when she grows up. If anyone is going to make that happen, it's definitely Bree! (Although she does have a better change of becoming a Princess than she does a mermaid, which is career choice #2.) (Choice #3 is to become a fairy, which I have actually told her is not possible because she doesn't have wings. To which she replies: "Yet!") 
1 comment:
Oh my god! So much pink!
Post a Comment