Me: "Yes, I do. And there's one boy I really like."
Bree: "No Mommy! Daddy's MINE! You can have Papa."
* * * * *
Bree: "Mommy, I'm a sleeping Princess. You're the Prince. You have to kiss me, 'kay?"
Bree lays down on the bed, closing her eyes tight, smiling the whole time.
Me: "Oh look! A Princess! I'm going to give her a BIG KISS!"
*smooch*
Bree: giggles
Me: "Oh no! That kiss didn't work! I'd better give her another."
*smooch*
Bree: jumps up "Bye! I'm going to work now."
Bree: "Mommy, I'm a sleeping Princess. You're the Prince. You have to kiss me, 'kay?"
Bree lays down on the bed, closing her eyes tight, smiling the whole time.
Me: "Oh look! A Princess! I'm going to give her a BIG KISS!"
*smooch*
Bree: giggles
Me: "Oh no! That kiss didn't work! I'd better give her another."
*smooch*
Bree: jumps up "Bye! I'm going to work now."
No comments:
Post a Comment