Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Photo Session

As promised, here are some of the other photos that were taken of Bree. Now, this first picture is on here twice - I actually have three copies of this - one in black & white, one with a bronze wash, and the last with a pink wash. They're all beautiful. I'm not sure that the washes are going to be obvious, though.


This next portrait shows Bree in action. She was really interested in playing with the props this time - I think that because it was summer she was really into the beach scene.


This last one is the same as the first, but with the pink wash. Doesn't she look absolutely angelic? She's so deceptive that way! :)

We continue with our routine - to & from work/day care, Little Gym on Wednesday nights, and fun on the weekends. Bree continues to be insanely stubborn about potty training. In fact, she's outsmarting me. I finally realized that she was playing me for a sucker and using the excuse of going to the potty to get me to read to her. So I've had to put the kibash on reading more than one book while on the potty.
Bribes don't work with her either - I've offered her candy, money, and even a puppy - nothing seems to motivate this girl. I guess she'll do it when she's good and ready, and it's not going to be on my timetable, that's for darn sure!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I really love the one of her putting the starfish into the bucket -- fabulous!