Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Additional Photos

And I realized that I never included any pictures of Bree & her tricycle in the Christmas post! So here it is. She's not quite gotten the hang of pedaling yet, but she likes to sit on it and say, "Mama, GO!" which is usually my cue to push her. I give her a few more months before she figures it out.


I may have mentioned that Bree has a chair that she'll push around the house so that she can climb up on to other things. Well, recently, she's decided that dishes are fun! Washing dishes is the ultimate in fun! Must! Wash! Dishes! Unfortunately, she can only reach the sink by standing on the arms of her chair. Not the safest action in the world.


But then to REALLY get into the action, she has to brace herself completely on her arms. Again, I wish she had even an ounce of caution . . . . .


And here's a picture of me & Bree on her birthday, with her mouth stuffed full of cake. Yum!


And here's Bree enjoying her birthday cake. This year it was a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Notice that her hair is growing! Yay! I was telling her that she might have enough for a pony tail by the time she's 4.

No comments: