This matches the finish & coloring of the changing table, so it was a good fit. Bree seemed to think that it was just another toy for her to play with/on at first. She was a bit confused when I took her crib apart.
Bree is okay with taking naps in the bed. But she hasn't yet been successful at falling asleep in the bed. And there's only so long that I can let her cry, so for now she's still sleeping with Mommy in the big bed. Aside from the kicking, it's not bad, but I'm hoping that she'll get used to her new bed soon.
Her hair is actually growing, and it's starting to curl a little bit. Can't wait until we have something to comb!
And in true toddler fashion, she loses interest in the bed very quickly and turns her attention to other more, important things. Like her belly button.
In other news, it's Kelly: 4, Mice: 0. And while I would never again buy glue traps to catch mice, they are very effective. Oh, and if you count the mouse that drowned itself in our a/c condensation bucket, that brings the total rodent count to 5. But I can't take credit for that one - he did it to himself and that was way back in July. So far, that's the only one that Bree has seen, and that's the way it should be. She did, however, give him a proper send off, waving and screaming "BYE!" as I disposed of it.
I'm hoping that's the end of our unwanted guests. But I've got one glue trap remaining, so we'll see if anything gets stuck in there.
Okay, someone is throwing a tantrum so I need to go. I'm going to let her run around at the mall play area for a while. God help the other people there!
No comments:
Post a Comment