Bree loves to sing Katy Perry. It all started with a Wii game that she played at daycare. It's a dancing game, and "Hot and Cold" was a lot of fun for Bree. So we'd play the video on YouTube so Bree could dance to it. Then Bree started remembering most of the words.
"You change your mind like a girl change a hose."
"Cause you're hot and you're cold. You're yes and you're no. You're in and you're out, you're up and you're down. You're zack and it's white. You're wrong and he's right. We fight we kiss up, we kiss and make up!"
Not the exact words, but just about. And that's what she sings over and over and over and over again. But the dance is what gets me - it's so darn cute when she does it.
But I was late to the party, and now Bree has moved on to "Firework," also by Katy Perry. So now I can't get her to do the whole "Hot & Cold" dance anymore. She did do some of it for me before dissolving into giggles and the 4 year old propensity to substitute silly words: "You're hot & you're . . . tree!"
Enjoy.
I tried to embed the video, but it didn't work. Click here for the link to watch it on YouTube.
3 comments:
Kelly, she's too funny! We did that song in Jazzercise too, but I can't remember the routine for it....
Guess she'll be wearing that dress for a while too. It's cute, but clearly still too big for her. Sorry!
Hope you had a good holiday weekend. After the office, I did a blessed NOTHING for an entire day. *SIGH*
I love it, she's such a cutie!
Oh my Lord, this just slays me. She could not be any cuter.
Post a Comment