I went to get her about 20 minutes before trick or treating time so she could get into her costume and still have time for some pictures. As you can see from the first picture, the lack of nap was quite telling.
Bree was invited to trick or treat with the "big kids" from next door. She was so excited. As we started out in the group, we were bringing up the rear. Then Bree would yell, "hey guys, wait up!" and she'd sprint ahead.

With each passing house Bree got more and more tired, and her walk got slower and slower. Her bucket got "too heavy" for her to carry so I ended up carrying it for most of the evening.
With Halloween over, I have lost that bit of leverage. Now I have to use Santa's Naughty and Nice list as incentive to be a good girl!
With each passing house Bree got more and more tired, and her walk got slower and slower. Her bucket got "too heavy" for her to carry so I ended up carrying it for most of the evening.
We will likely get another year out of this costume, that is if Bree doesn't wear it out before next Halloween. :)
With Halloween over, I have lost that bit of leverage. Now I have to use Santa's Naughty and Nice list as incentive to be a good girl!
1 comment:
Glad she made it.
Post a Comment