A checker on a napkin with salt and pepper on it. Makes a wonderful snack for a dog. So my little boy mind told me. The 5 stitches in my face taught me otherwise.
Sly is very tolerant of her grabby little hands. What he does is mouth her, not actually bite her. But to Bree, it's all the same thing. . . . I think that as they both get older, their interactions will be less rough & tumble. At least I hope!
2 comments:
A checker on a napkin with salt and pepper on it. Makes a wonderful snack for a dog. So my little boy mind told me. The 5 stitches in my face taught me otherwise.
Sly is very tolerant of her grabby little hands. What he does is mouth her, not actually bite her. But to Bree, it's all the same thing. . . . I think that as they both get older, their interactions will be less rough & tumble. At least I hope!
Post a Comment