Monday, February 9, 2009

Learning More & More Every Day

The red chair (previously featured in a post where she was stanging on the arms of the chair) has been banished to the laundry room for the time being.

Undeterred, Bree looks for others means of leverage. The tricycle is out in the garage, as she started standing on the handle bars to try to reach things. I prefer for Bree to lose her teeth "the old fashioned way" rather than by having them all knocked out at age 2 because she can't figure out how to keep her tricycle from rolling . . .


Bree has figured out how to stand her rocking chair on it's side so that she has a tall verticle end to stand on.



(Yeah, that's Judge Judy on again in the background).


I hesitate to admit defeat here, after all, she IS only two. But the time has come to admit that this girl is smarter than me. The time is going to come when she's going to totally outsmart me. I think I have at least another two years before that happens, but it's coming. Oh yeah - it's coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you're short, you just have to find ways to compensate.