Thursday, June 19, 2008

Foolin' Around

We were waiting for the A/C repairman to come this morning, and Bree was fooling around with my winter hat. Yes, I realize that it's June, and my winter hat is still "out." I focus on the big things like laundry & dishes. Everything else will be addressed as time permits. (Read: NEVER.)

So, these are the best of the lot that I took this morning:

She's actually blowing razzberries, not sticking her tongue out at me.

It's not just anyone who can mix orange & hot pink, you know.

I may or may not be talking about you under my breath. I know it sounds like it.

I can look cute and thoughtful at the same time!

Here is my scary monster impersonation! Rwarw!


So, uh, that's all I got.

Oh, and the A/C is STILL broken. Another call, another week to wait, I'm sure.

No comments: