So, Bree decided that she was going to embark on a new endeavor this evening while I was vaccuuming - a sport that I've dubbed "extreme vaccuuming" because most of the activity involved wrapping the cord around her neck and waiting for me to "pull" her down.
Needless to say, I wouldn't play along. I can't claim to know (at age 37) what goes on in the mind of a one year old, but apparently this seemed like great fun to her.
Step 1: Get a great hold on the cord and wrap it around your body.
Step 3: If the cord slips out of position, grab it. But always keep one hand on the pacifier!
Step 4: Make sure your mom sees you putting this around your neck! You'll get LOTS of attention that way!
Step 5: Mom refuses to move the vaccuum while you're "playing." Game over.
I greet each day with a mix of anticipation and dread. She's so much fun - but she LOVES danger. At 14 months she's already showing signs of being an adreneline junkie. Heaven help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment