No, that's not meant to indicate that I'm going to be reviewing Britney Spears' new album. It's to let you all know that my camera is broke. There are pictures on a different digital camera, but I have no way of extracting those pictures.
Bummer!
I can say that Bree had a wonderful Christmas and a great first birthday. Pictures may or may not ever be forthcoming.
To top it all off, my computer is in the shop being looked at. My computer (in)conveniently forgot that it had a wireless adapter installed. So no internet connection!
Double bummer!
2008 is off to a technology-challenged start. Let's hope that it's not indicative of things to come.
I hope your holiday season was a good one.
P.S. Bree has her 1 year check up today. I'll report back with the stats later this week. Keeping my fingers crossed for 16 pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment